Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finally a chance to update!

We had a busy week last week! I had an OB appointment on Thursday and everything is going great! I didn't gain any weight last month, which is OK since I gained 6 lbs over our wedding month! The baby is measuring one week ahead which gives me the feeling that were going to have a big baby on our hands! I got to hear the heartbeat again, which is still rolling at 160! I have an ultrasound scheduled for Monday, October 19th so hopefully we will find out if this bean is a boy or girl! We can't wait to be able to see the baby for the first time!!

Friday I had a wonderful lunch with Becky at Olive Garden. We were there for about three hours! It had been since the wedding since I'd last seen her, so we had lots of catching up to do!

After Olive Garden I came home and did MASSIVE amounts of laundry, before Momma came to pick me up to go to Radford! They were having family week, so we went down for Casey! It is a beautiful campus! I wish I took my camera with me to take pictures of the Highlander fest! There were men in quilts and all! It was nice to meet all her friends that I hear so much about! Sunday we woke up a bit earlier than the college students, so we went to Clater lake for a bit. It was sooo adorable to see Buttercup running in the sand! I took some beautiful pictures which are following! I LOVE the trees, they've already started turning there!







My favriote picture! Look at them going!!




Buttercup, Momma, and I

I am 17 weeks, and 6 days in this picture! The angle is horrible though! I look HUGE!




Just a cute thank you card I made with some scraps left over from the Engagement Wall piece!

Hoping to get some more scrapping done soon! It will be much easier after we move because i REALLY need to get organized, and moving is the best time for that! I have been frequenting Michaels a lot since they give me those darn coupons its hard to resist!


No comments:

Post a Comment