Saturday, September 26, 2009


Everyone!!

Life in the Muñoz household has been really good this week! Mr. Husband has been working hard this week, and has been missing his poor xbox! Its supposed to be coming in next Tuesday, so he's been dusting, and turning in old games for new. I've been joking about how he's getting ready for the "baby" to come home! LOL

People have been so generous to us lately! Jill from sb.com posted about having extra scrapbook stuff so I emailed her and she's sending me a pack of embellishments which is SUPER cool because I think she's SOOOO talented with embellishments, so I'm excited!My friend Shirley from class gave me a fetal heart monitor and maternity clothes on Monday! They are super cute and I've already started wearing them! The monitor won't work until I hit the third trimester, but the husband and I have been playing around with it a little because we can hear the baby moving! A customer from DD is also giving me maternity clothes and a travel system, and possibly more this week so I'm SUPER greatful for everyone's help! On Thursday we have our next OB appointment where we'll get the results from my glucose and tri screen test. I'm really looking forward to hear our little babies heart beat again though!

I had a super busy week this week. I worked/had school every morning and afternoon except for Thursday morning, which I actually had to take a test so I didn't really have it off. I got a 96% which is pretty sweet though =). I've also been doing some extra reading/studying because my next NAS exam is October 5th and I did REALLY bad on the last exam, so I am NOT letting that happen again! But other than this, school is going really well! I absolutely LOVE my psychology class, my teacher is awesome! I am very interested in this class, may take more classes like it online next semester =)

I've been itching to scrap so I got down and dirty this afternoon and made about six cards and one wall mural with our Engagement pictures on it! It looks absolutely beautiful!

Engagement Pictures



I LOVE those little cupcakes!

kind of a masculine card

For all the people who have helped us so much lately!



Love Stine

No comments:

Post a Comment