Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week 16, picture to come!

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: 6lbs. according to last OB appt.
Maternity clothes? Not quite, just flowy tops and pj pants. A lady from work said she'd donate some clothes to me, so hopefully I can some some money and that will follow through =)
Sleep: Making it through 4:30 to go pee, then i toss and turn go back to sleep for about two hours before the husband wakes up and kisses me goodmorning.
Best moment this week: Well its only Tuesday, but I would have to say NOVA yesterday! I LOVE the girls in my class, Shirley is letting me borrow her fetal heart monitor!!!
Movement: I thought I felt a little movement sunday night but I could be totally wrong. Yesterday when I was lying down i felt more of a flutter so we'll see if it becomes more pronounced as time goes on!
Gender: Not sure but thinking it may be a girl
Labor Signs: None at all, and not for a while!
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: having a beer every now and then
What I am looking forward to: Picking up the fetal monitor today!!
Weekly Wisdom: When leaving out salsa for your husband because of the onions in Arroz con Pollo, make sure you add some sort of liquid or the rice will come out dry as could be!
Milestones: I think I may have felt some movement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment