Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A life Update!


Well you can now call me Mrs. Christine Muñoz! I have married my hunny of over three years, Victor! We were married on September 5th, 2009 and it was a truly beautiful day! We got married at 4: 15pm in Madigan's in front of our very closest family and friends! It was a wonderful ceremony and reception, and wouldn't change anything about our special day! Here are some play by play pictures =D

Lloyd and Becky
Mike and Carol
Jason and Casey
Rick(Best Man) and Anna (Maid of Honor)

Dad and I, as soon as I saw Victor I immediately wanted to stand next to him, so I was walking sooo fast, and people were like wait, take some pictures!Dad giving me to Victor
Opening Prayer


Our first dance! "Must be doing something right"
We were singing to each other, and laughing, we were both nervous about dancing, but it turned out to be extremely romantic and relaxing, like no one else was in the room!


The tables looked magnificent! Margot, Carol, and I made all the flower arrangements, and they looked amazing!
This was pre-wedding before all the confetti, candles, and table settings!


Mary Anne and Margret Matthews

Our first meal as husband and wife! We had Roast Beef, pasta station, mixed vegetables, and bread. Passed appetizers were shrimp wrapped in bacon which was mouth watering!!


We truely had the best wedding day ever imaginable! Everyone seemed to have a great time and we were so glad to share this special day with everyone!



Love,
Victor and Christine Muñoz

No comments:

Post a Comment