Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Late night survey =)

*********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch and Salsa Balsamic Vinaigrette

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Carabbas or Olive Garden

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Salad! I LOVE salad!

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Garlic, Cheese, and Spinach= white pizza =)

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and Cinnamon sugar

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
two, but only one is plugged in! Vic brought home a brand new TV and tried to play it like it was for me! The old, but still nice tv will be hooked up at our next place

What color is your cellphone?
pink and black

Do you have an iPod?
Sure do!!!

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
I'm a righty!

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
tonsils

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
my backpack

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No!!!

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I just changed it to Muñoz!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
HMMM, not while pregnant. Water alone gives me heartburn!!!

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Fall the leaves are beautiful here in VA

Holiday?
Christmas and Thanksgiving because they are spent with family!

Day of the week?
Tuesdays, our favriote tv shows are on Tuesdays

Month?
September!

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
my grandma and grandpa

Mood?
i'm kinda moodless. I had a moody day so I guess I've calmed down

What are you listening to?
Vic watching Outdoor channel

Current worry?
Grades

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
Class

What’s the last movie you saw?
Shooter with Marky Mark. Really good movie!!

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
i have two or three pairs.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
man I don't even remember! I guess I could say our wedding since our best man is a cop =D

Last person you talked to?
Victor

Last person you hugged?
Victor

Do you always answer your phone?
If I hear it!

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
my sister Casey lol

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like my eyes now, maybe a little bluer, orrrr maybe green

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Wish we had a sonic close to home =( I've only had their cherry limeaide

Do you own a digital camera?
Yep!!

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Long time ago, and we kept getting more because they would always die =(

Favorite Christmas song(s)?
Hmmmm, silent night I guess

What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
B day just passed, so I'll go on to christmas, and that would be a sewing machine!!!

Can you do push ups?
not that man!

Can you do a split?
nope!

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited!!! We have a baby on the way!

Do you have any saved texts?
I don't erase any of my texts, so i guess their all saved

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes...but not in a long time =D

Do you have an accent?
nope!

What is the last movie to make you cry?
The wackness!

Plans tonight?
Had dinner with my husband, went to walmart, and are at home chillin now!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
hmmm, not that I can remember. I've had my low times, but I would definately not call it what I would imagine rock bottom to be!

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
A decaf latte and boston creme from dunkin doughnuts and a 1L water bottle from wawa

Have you ever been given roses?
Just last friday for my birthday!

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes, my husband! He has influenced me in sooo many ways!

How will you bring in the New Year?
HAHAHA, 6 months pregnant, probably sleeping lol

What song represents you?
Well I love the spite in Kerosene by Miranda Lambert, but it in no way reflects me!

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Not at all! I LOVE where I'm at in life and I wouldn't be here without my past!

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
just my ears peirced. Not planning on any tatoos. I'm not particulurly fond of them!

Does anyone love you?
My husband, family, and friends

Would you be a pirate?
Hmm, maybe for halloween

What songs do you sing in the shower?
all kinds of country

Ever had someone sing to you?
Victor, but its always songs that are remixed with silly words!

Do you like to cuddle?
Oh yes, with my husband, everyday!

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yep, the hubby

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
All my family at the Rehersal Dinner

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
new

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
YES bring on the pulp!

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
hmmm, probably being a home body!

No comments:

Post a Comment