Saturday, March 7, 2009

Family

Most of the pages I create are family pages! Vic and I are both very close with our family's and I love documenting this close relationship. Here are some of my favorite FAMILY layouts!


*Fourth of July 2007*


*Picture of My Great Grandma Neimer, Grandma Maggie holding me, Aunt Sheri holding Brandon, and Mom, holding Casey*


*Some of my favriote pictures of Grandma and Grandpa being silly*


*This is a few photo's of Carol at different times, it will be the first page of her graduation album*


*Birthday pictures of Vic taken in Costa Rica with Michael and Jason!*


*Beautiful Mrs. Munoz, Vic's Mom, she was a wonderful teacher*


*This was made for above our fireplace originally, pictures of Vic, Jason, and Michael, as well as Mom, Casey, Carol, Dad, and Grandma Joyce.*

* I just LOVE this picture taken of us right before Casey went to college*


*I just created this the other day after Casey went home from visiting. My sisters are ROCKIN and I think this page suites them perfectly!*


*This is a cute layout of my cousin Julie, Casey, and I taken when she came to visit D.C. when we were litlle*

No comments:

Post a Comment