Saturday, March 7, 2009

First Post

WELCOME! To my new blog! I haven't had one of these for a while, but I'm VERY excited about starting this one!

I figured I would create a blog for a few reasons.
  1. Be able to communicate better with my friends and family
  2. Post the recent scrapbook pages I've done lately
  3. Share pictures of recent events
I can't promise I'll keep up with it regularly, but I'll do the best I can!

Recently, I've created a gallery on scrapbook.com where you can post your layouts to be viewable by other scrapbooker's. I've been a member of sb for some time now. It can be described as a "myspace" of scrappers. Its nice to be able to view wonderful artist's masterpieces! I have found wonderful ideas and examples that have helped me grow as an artist. Not to say I was "bad" before, but seeing other creative ideas have really inspired me, and I've grown so much from this website!

Examples of Pages BEFORE:




Examples of AFTER:




In the upcoming posts I will be posting creative projects, my recent layouts, and some of my favorite's that I've created!







I've been in the scrapping mood lately ever since Christmas time. We are going to a wedding soon and I had a lot of fun creating the card.


I've been pretty busy lately with school and work, but thankfully next week is SPRING BREAK so I can relax and get caught up on some things! I have finished all my exams except for one which was rescheduled to the end of March. So we've been preparing for this wedding, I think today were going to go shopping for a dress and some shoes for myself. I have an idea as to what I'm looking for. Pictures coming soon!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks for visiting, and be sure comment!

Love,
Stine

P.S. Here's one of my favriote recent layouts. I made this with the "Chole's Closet" collection by Making Memories. The paper line is very country, not to girly, its perfect! I've done a lot with the collection and can't wait to show you all the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment