Monday, March 9, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

I had the best weekend! The weather was gorgeous, I got to spend time with my family, and I got to go shopping!
I found the perfect dress for the wedding! It has dark brown, peach, and a dark pink in a sort of moddish pattern. I also bought a matching clutch and new shoes! I LOVE the dress, its better than I could have hoped for, and so much cheaper than the budget!
Casey came home from college for her spring break. We went out to lunch at Red Robin with mom and dad. It was soooo good! I love their burgers, and wraps! Afterward we went to Walmart and mama paid, it was a nice surprise!
I also got to scrapbook with Carol yesterday! I LOVE scrapping with her, shes creative, fun, and halarious! Here are some of the layouts we made!



I am so excited about being on Spring Break this week, It is greatly needed to catch up with some things! Some reading, folding, and definately some scrapping! I made this a few weeks ago for our bedroom. We have a continuous bamboo theme throughout our home, so I wanted something green with pink! I made this entirely with the cricut, and some stickels for the flowers.

Enjoy the beautiful weather, and hope to see you soon!

Love,
Stine

P.S. You all should create a blog, its sooooo easy! Then we can all stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment