Monday, March 16, 2009

Momma's Party

On the way home from the wedding I found out my mom was throwing a party for the neighbor who returned home from Iraq. We didn't make it until the very end because of traffic but it sounded like it was a great time! It was nice to see Mom, Carol, and Anette!

Buttercup was so cute laying on mom's feet while she was talking to Grandma!
Buttercup listening to Vic!
Aw, she is soooo cute!


Mom got really excited when I confirmed our QUEEN FOR THE DAY plans. For Mother's Day, mom wanted to go see a Roller Derby match, so Casey and I researched it! It just so happens that DC Armory ladies roller derby is having a tournament that Saturday! When I told Mom about it she got so excited! I can't wait to see this! Its going to be AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment